The complete hall rental agreement in PDF. You can print, sign and mail this to the parish office if you desire.
St. Cecilia Church Hall Rental Policies, Effective June 1, 2005
- Parish functions have priority over all others.
- Parishioners are given “special” rental rates, please see that the hall is left in as good or better condition than found.
- All paper goods and supplies: coffee, tea, napkins, plates, etc. are to be used for parish activities, please furnish your own supplies.
- If permission is given to use the kitchen equipment, please see that it is returned to its proper place, clean and dry.
- The renter is responsible for any and all damages, messes, and condition of the hall and should be present at all times, especially to inspect the condition of the hall upon completion.
- Rental rates do not include clean up. Renters are responsible for the condition of the hall including: garbage removal, sweeping and mopping of the floor, returning tables and chairs to original places, wiping tables off, etc. All clean-up.
- Thermostats, lights, exhaust fans, parking lot lights, ovens, stoves, should be turned off, bathrooms should be checked for running water, lights, etc.
- If renter needs to use the large refrigerator, arrangements need to be made to turn it on and off.
- Parking lot light switch is located in the church to the left of the altar on the wall near the door to the reconciliation room and is marked with a sign.
- Parishioners are not permitted to rent the parish hall for work/company functions at the “parishioner rates”.
- Hall rental is handled through the Parish Office; cleaning deposits and rental fees are due when this policy is signed and turned into the parish office. Viewing the hall, getting the key code, and finding out about locking up the church can be arranged about a week before the event.
- Clean up instructions and lists to help you find equipment, etc., are in the parish hall on the wall near the telephone.
- Dish towels and cloths used should be laundered by the renter and returned.
- Refundable deposits will not be returned if the above points have not been observed.
Checks are to be made payable to: St. Cecilia Church. The deposit for hall rental is always $100.00.
- Friday through Sunday, Large Groups, over 50 - $250.00
- Friday through Sunday, Showers/Small Groups under 50 - $100.00
- Monday through Thursday, Large Groups, over 50 - $100.00
- Monday through Thursday, Small Groups, under 50 - $50.00
- Friday through Sunday, Large Groups, over 50 - $450.00
- Friday through Sunday, Showers/Small Groups under 50 - $200.00
- Monday through Thursday, Large Groups, over 50 - $250.00
- Monday through Thursday, Small Groups, under 50 - $100.00
- Friday through Sunday - $200.00
- Monday through Thursday - $100.00
When Alcohol is Served
When alcohol is to be served, $1,000,000.00 Liability Insurance for Liquor is required. If an individual is renting the hall for shower, anniversary, birthday party, etc., and your own insurance will not cover this, insurance can be purchased through the Springfield Diocese for $75.00, in addition to the fee listed above. Purchase of said insurance through our Diocese must be done at least 4 weeks prior to the event. Check should be made out to: Springfield Diocese, and turned into the Parish Office with the signed agreement. If your insurance company will cover the $1,000,000.00 Liability Insurance for Liquor, the completed form, from your insurance company, needs to be on file in the parish office at least a week before the event.